Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogs are like small business

You know, how like most small businesses fail in the first three years or something. Blogs are like that.
It could be from being part of the 'now' world we live in, where instant gratification is the only way you know you're doing the right thing. No comments, must be shit, why bother.
Or the disconnected, non team-players. Those who start something but can't seem to follow through. (I fall in this category, very slack. Like to start a whole lotta stuff, but finish? Meh, one day maybe).
To prove this point, I have completely lost track of where I was going with this one.
So, been a while since I posted anything, plenty going on but the time it would take to write seemed a bit of a stretch. Will get to it soon.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that "no comments, must be shit". Tho I do have to remind myself how much people love shit, and I find blogs that are just hideously dull and self-indulgent overflowing with comments minutes after each post comes in.

    ReplyDelete